Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update from Gotham

The first day of my Digital Photography & Video class was Tuesday and I have already taken well over 200 pictures. Not that hard to do when you are shooting digital and you don't have to worry about running out of film!















Wednesday morning our class walked to Union Square. I didn't take as many photos as I could have due to the Green Market. The organic cheeses and baked goods were very distracting. In the afternoon we took the subway to Williamsburg, Brooklyn to take even more photos.







There are so many things to take photos of that it's almost hard to know where to begin. I'm finding so much color in the city. New York is full of bright colors and greenery. Quiet spaces are easy to find if you take the time to look.














1 comment:

Mihir Desai said...

You have a great eye for photographing buildings. Good job.