Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Midtown

In NYC everything is stacked on top of one another, smashed in to cubes, or really tall. That goes for the humans as well.


The main stairway at The Met (opera house not museum...). I wanted to get a photo from the front but they are under construction. So no photos for my opera loving friends! Sorry.

An evening out at Lincoln Center.

I spent a few quiet moments in St. Patrick's Cathedral thinking about the state of the world.

I didn't come up with any answers but I did discover another lovely church just up the block.

I shot this photo looking towards 58th down 5th Ave. I was walking to another subway line after yet another subway car malfunction that forced me to change my plans.

I was looking heavenward out front of Tiffany's.....if there is a God.....a diamond ring in my size will appear in my future.....

God, I'll be waiting.

3 comments:

Oscar said...

OMG I went to that church like five years ago when I visited NYC and took a picture of those candles!!

Gogolab said...

I like the shadow on the 5th picture : it corresponds with the pose of the statue. It's like a veil which cure us of our sins. lol it could seem strange what I'm saying but it's the way I feel it.

©™ said...

i really like your ways of taking architecture photos. the lighting and and angles you have really give the photos more depth.....everything looks really cool